Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day...All Children Invited to Sing

Hello Parents!
We would like to invite all of the children of all ages to sing "Jesus Loves Me" this Sunday at the beginning of the 8:00 and 10:45 services. We will go through a brief rehearsal with Ms Anna Lu at 7:30 am, but if you cannot make it for this we would still LOVE for your child to sing with us! If you are coming to the 8:00 service, if you can bring your children down to the piano side of the sanctuary where we will sing that would be great! If you are coming to the 10:45 service and your child is 3K-5K their teachers will bring them to the fellowship hall just prior to the service. We also would love for the older children to join us in the fellowship hall as well at about 10:35. If your child is old enough to read, we would encourage them to bring their worship guide with them to sing on the 2nd and 3rd verses that morning. If they only feel comfortable singing on the 1st verse though that is fine too. I am including the 3 verses if your child would like to look over them for Sunday. I hope to see all of you there!
~Casey O'Dell

1. Jesus loves me! This I know. For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong.

Refrain: Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me! The Bible tells me so.

2. Jesus loves me! He who died Heaven's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my sin, Let His little child come in.

Refrain

3. Jesus loves me! He will stay Close beside me all the way;
He's prepared a home for me, And some day His face I'll see.

Refrain

No comments:

Post a Comment